Monday 12 October 2009

It begins?

Right, here we go. Another Blog, I'd hate to think how many are on the internet taking up space, more than likely contributing to a gigantic waste of data, so what am I doing contributing to the madness?

Well, I figured it would therapeutic (thank god this thing has a spell check, that'll save some time) for me, somewhere for me to rant and rave, if you've found this Blog, you either know me through some other means, or you clicked a link on a search engine... good grief.. if search engines index these things (blogs) soon it will be impossible to find what we're looking for online.

So anyway, maybe you'll get a laugh, maybe your a kindred spirit, nice, just if you don't get my wavelength, then please find something better to do then argue on here, I'm not always right, but I always hate being made to feel the idiot, so move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment